Date: June 17, 2017
Venue: Asia Pacific College, Makati City
“What is Predictive Analytics?”
– a branch of advanced analytics which is used to make predictions about unknown future events.
How will you benefit?
Learn how to deploy Predictive Analytics in your organization.
Learn different predictive analytics algorithms and how they can solve REAL-WORLD BUSINESS CASES.
Who should attend?
Business analysts, statisticians, data scientists, operations research analysts, educators, analytics practitioners, managers, and other users who want to leverage the power of predictive analytics.
What will you learn?
– Learn about the different applications of predictive analytics.
– Learn how to use basic XlStat functions for Predictive Analytics
What is XlStat?
– XLSTAT is a user-friendly statistical software for Microsoft Excel. It is the most complete and widely used data analysis add-in for Excel.
– XLSTAT is used by more than 50,000 customers, businesses and universities, large and small, in over 100 countries across the world.
– Overview on Predictive Analytics
– What is Predictive Analytics?
– Predictive Analytics (PA) Landscape:
Applications of PA in:
• Marketing and Advertising
• Financial Risk and Insurance
• Human Resources
• Law Enforcement
• Fraud Detection
• Government and Non-Profit
• Human Language and Thought
– The Future of Predictive Analytics
– Case Studies
Case 1: Predicting Customer Demand
Case 2: Predicting Credit Score
Case 3: Predicting Customer Clusters
Case 4: Predicting Customer Churn
Case 5: Predicting Employee Attrition
Case 6: Detecting Outliers
Seminar Timing: June 17, 2017
Course proper: 8am-5pm
15 minute morning and afternoon breaks at 10am and 3pm. Lunch 12nn – 1pm
Venue: Asia Pacific College, 3 Humabon Place, Magallanes, Makati City
Reservation/ Payment Methods
Please deposit cash or check to:
Account Name: Operations Research Society of the Philippines, Inc. (please do not abbreviate)
Account No: 00151-0028-666
Bank Name: Banco de Oro – Libis
Please call or email ORSP at +632 439 9496 or firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Jenny .
Please email or fax your deposit slip with this registration form to ORSP Secretariat office c/o Jenny, telefax 02 439 9496; mobile 0927 877 5219; e-mail: email@example.com.