The Philippine Journal of Operations Research is the official journal of the Operations Research Society of the Philippines. The PJOR accepts both theoretical and application oriented papers using decision making tools under operations research/management science (OR/MS). The tools covered under OR/MS are as follows, but not limited to;
- Mathematical Programming, i.e. Linear and Integer Programming, Non linear programming, Stochastic Programming, Dynamic Programming, etc.
- Queuing Theory, Game Theory, Decision Theory,
- Simulation i.e. Discrete Event, System Dynamics, Agent Based, etc.
- Data Envelopment Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis i.e. Structural Equation Modeling
PJOR accepts papers that demonstrate the use of OR/MS in Manufacturing, Distribution and Logistics, Services i.e. Education, Health Care, and Government, and many more.
Submission of papers: October 31, 2010
Send an electronic copy of the paper, along with a cover letter, to any of the PJOR Representatives:
Mr. Jed Loma, Asia Pacific College (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Dr. Malu De Guzman U, Ateneo de Manila University (email@example.com )
Mr. Dennis T. Beng Hui , De La Salle University-Manila (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Mr. Rex Robielos, Mapua Institute of Technology (email@example.com )
Mr. Jaypy Tenerife, Technological Institute Philippines (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Dr. Iris Martinez, University of the Philippines – Diliman (email@example.com )
Dr. Alleli Domingo, University of the Philippines – Los Banos (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Dr. Nancy Eleria, University of Santo Tomas (email@example.com )
Word or OpenOffice.org formats are acceptable. All figures must also be supplied in original file format (ex., .jpg, .eps, .tif, .png, etc.). Full papers: 15 printed pages
1. Electronic submission only
2. All these elements in this order: title, authors with institutional affiliations, abstract, keyword list, body, short author bios with email contact info, references, and endnotes (if any).
3. APA style references
4. Endnotes for comments only, not citations. No footnotes at all.
5. All tables and figures must be on separate pages at the end, numbered and with captions. In the text, all tables and figures must be referred to and all must have call-outs ("[Figure 1 about here]").
6. All figures must also be supplied in original file format (ex., .jpg, .eps, .tif, etc.).
7. If the lead author is Juan Dela Cruz, the main manuscript filename should be delacruz.doc.
8. Everything must be double-spaced, even references, except tables are not double-spaced